Links and Downloads
- iBiology microscopy series (by UCSF and Howard Hughes Medical Institute)
- Education in microscopy and digital imaging
- Microscopy Resource Center
- Latest imaging technologies and image analysis
- BioImaging North America
Fluorescence dyes, fluorescent proteins, filters
- Fluorescence spectra viewer (Semrock)
- Database of fluorescent proteins
- Fluorescent Biosensor Database
- Fluorescent Biosensor Database (at UCSD)
- Fluorophore Table (PDF)
- Fluorophore Reference Guide (PDF from VersaDoc)
- Molecular Probes, Labeling, and Detection
- General overview of confocal, Airyscan, and 2P microscopy – Delivered by Kevin O'Keefe, March 28, 2022.
- Allen Cell Explorer – Cell catalogue and advanced tools for cell biologists
- Allen Brain Map – Brain atlases and advanced tools for neurobiologists
- FIJI (ImageJ) – Open source image processing software bundling a lot of plugins to facilitate scientific image analysis. Software includes an automatic update function.
- ICY – Open community platform for bioimage informatics which provides software resources for image visualization and quantification.
- Cell Profiler – Open source software using pipelines for quantitative image analysis.