Bachelor of Science with a major in Communication Sciences and Disorders with or without a Neuroscience Concentration:
- Individuals not currently enrolled at Syracuse University (i.e. high school seniors and transfer students from other universities) must complete and submit an official Syracuse University Undergraduate Application Form. Applications for admission and for financial aid may be obtained from Syracuse University, Office of Admissions. Contact them for an application by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone: 315-443-3611. The application can be obtained at: Apply to Syracuse University
- Students who are currently enrolled in the College of Arts and Sciences at Syracuse University may declare a major in Communication Sciences and Disorders after successful completion of CSD 212 with a grade of B or better and after meeting with a CSD academic advisor.
- Students who are currently enrolled within another school or college within the university must transfer into the College of Arts and Sciences in order to declare a major in Communication Sciences and Disorders. This transfer is accomplished by an intra-university transfer form, which can be obtained from the academic advising offices in the individual schools and colleges
Combined 4+1 Undergraduate Bachelor of Science and Master of Science in Speech-Language Pathology:
- Only CSD majors with a GPA of 3.7 or higher are eligible to apply for the 4+1 program. Applications must be submitted in the spring semester of a student's junior year.
- Students who are interested in the combined program should speak with their academic advisor as early as possible to plan for appropriate course sequencing.