Congratulations to our class of 2021 Art History Master's degree students (main campus) who knocked the ball out of the park with their outstanding presentations at The Annual Art History Graduate Symposium held on Friday, May 21.
Our five Art History Master’s degree candidates presented the following papers:
- Mary Bedell, Building Medieval Memory: Architectural Marginalia in the Chambord Missal
- Tyler Marie Valera, Edward W. Redfield: Landscape Painting, Water, and Environmentalism in the Delaware River Valley
- Samuel Veremchuk, The Radio Style: David Burliuk, New York, and his Radio-Epoch
- Tiffany Miller, Revisiting the Renaissance and the Baroque in Rico Lebrun's Crucifixion Triptych
- Kathryn Hill, From Picture Plane to the Clay Body: Helen Frankenthaler’s Exploration in Ceramics
We are so proud of you and wish you all the very best as you begin exciting new chapters in your lives.
Left to Right: Tiffany Miller, Tyler Valera, Sam Veremchuk, Kate Hill, Mary Bedell